Blog
Events
Ask Sky
SHMU Store

Monday, September 24, 2012

On the go Review: Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss


Why on the go Review?? Well..I'm actually using my phone to write this review and I'm at the office right now. Sshh! Don't tell my boss. Haha. Ok let's start!

This lip gloss was a gift to my sister but lucky me, my sister is not fond of make-up like me. So.. Now it's all MINE!!! Hahaha.

The product:
Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss
Inside the box.
Applicator - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss
Applicator inside the tube.
Swatch - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss
Swatch on my hand.
Bare Lips - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss
Without Lip Gloss
Swatch on Lips - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss
With Lip Gloss

Verdict Time!!

What I love about it:
  • The color, Rosegold. Great color for autumn. Complete your natural look with this Lip Gloss.
  • The smell. It smells like chocolate. Close to chocolate. Haha. Yum!
  • The packaging. You'll hear a 'click' sound when you close it. (No more overturning the tube accidents!)
What I hate about it:
  • The consistency. Very thick and sticky. Same feeling when you apply it on your lips. Sticky and heavy.
  • If you have dry and chapped lips, this is not the lip gloss for you. (Very drying for the lips.)
  • The package said "High Shine Lip Gloss". Actually I don't see any shine. I only have gold glitters on my lips. (but it's not shining.)
Score: 3/10
Repurchase? No.

What's your favorite Lip Gloss?
Comment Below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment